At Earnipay, we are committed to helping businesses and employees achieve financial wellness by providing a wide range of products. Specifically, Earnipay’s wallet is an innovative solution that offers a convenient way to complete transactions without hassle.
With our solution available to employees through the Earnipay app and employers through the employee dashboard, users can transfer and receive payments through their virtual accounts. In this article, we will explore the benefits of Earnipay’s wallets and how you can get started today!
Introducing Earnipay’s Wallet
Earnipay’s wallet is a virtual account where users can take charge of their finances. So whether you’re an employer, business owner, or employee, many financial possibilities are available to you as a new or enrolled user on Earnipay.
Here are some of the possibilities users can enjoy with our wallet solution:
- Send and receive payments from any Nigerian Account
- Fund transfers from your bank account or your earnings if you’re an existing user
- Complete bulk bills and make multiple payments at once
- Pay data, airtime, and electricity bills directly from your Earnipay wallet.
Therefore, Earnipay is an all-in-one platform where businesses can stay on top of their cash flow, and individuals can enjoy the financial flexibility they need to secure their overall financial wellness.
Benefits of Using Earnipay’s Wallet
While our wallet solution offers users unique possibilities, it doesn’t stop there. Here are some of the benefits of banking with Earnipay’s wallet.
Our wallet solution stands out for the convenience with which it allows users to transact. Users can efficiently complete payments on the go, whether for bill payments, vendor payments or transfers to friends and families. With Earnipay, businesses can meet airtime or data payments to employees, utility bills and vendor payments from anywhere they are while saving time off running transfer errands.
Security and confidentiality are our top priorities at Earnipay. Therefore, we ensure that transactions are secure by adopting 256-bit encryption technology. Therefore, businesses and individuals can rest assured that their financial and personal information is safe and will not fall into the wrong hands.
3. Payment accuracy
We understand how much of a disincentive transfer delays and errors can be for users, especially regarding vendor and bill payments. Therefore, users can utilize our wallet solution to complete payments, confident that payments will be processed quickly and without errors.
4. Make payments in bulk
For businesses with a long list of bills and vendor payments to satisfy, Earnipay is your best bet. Users can complete multiple charges through our wallet solution in a single transaction. Therefore, businesses can save time from making individual payments and direct it to strategizing on other aspects of their business.
Earnipay’s wallet has some perks that can help users with transaction costs compared to other payment providers. For example, from completing payments on the go to making multiple payments at once, users can save costs that would have otherwise been accumulated on transportation costs and numerous transfer fees.
Getting Started with Earnipay’s Wallet
Making transfers on Earnipay is as easy as it can get. With our easily navigable site and user-friendly app, you should start making payments quickly. If you’re a new user, head to our website to get started as an employer or employee and follow the prompts.
Once you’ve successfully signed in, follow these steps to make with our wallet solution;
- Choose bank transfer, enter the amount to be transferred, and then enter the bank account number.
- Select the bank’s name from the list of banks.
- After that, the account holder’s name should be validated using the account number entered.
- Confirming your information and entering your pin
- Once the funds have left the account, a notice is delivered to finalize the transaction.
Here’s how to do it if you want to fund your account with your earnings:
- Select “Earned wage access” from the selection screen to view the amount you can withdraw.
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your wallet or choose from the available alternatives.
- Proceed after reviewing the amount chosen and the fees associated with it.
- Enter your pin to confirm.
- A success message appears when the transfer is successful.
While making a transfer, you must have enough money to cover the transaction. If you input an amount greater than your available balance, you will get an error message saying, “Amount can’t be greater than your available balance”.
If you’ve been looking for a way to make payments easily, Earnipay’s wallet is your best bet. With the possibilities it provides and its benefits offerings, users can transfer, pay bills and receive payments without any hassle. So, if this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, head to our site to sign up today!