Research shows that financial habits such as an individual’s appetite for savings and spending are the most significant determinants of their financial well-being. While most people want to build better money habits, we know that money can feel complicated, and that’s why we’ve built LEARN: an interactive and customized platform to learn more about money and build your financial fitness.
LEARN breaks down complex financial jargon into easy-to-understand concepts and provides step-by-step guidance on applying them to your everyday life, helping you hit your money goals faster and take your money management to the next level.
How LEARN Works:
- Employees can launch LEARN from the menu tab in the mobile or web app;
- Employees can then take a short quiz to set their financial goals
- Employees are presented with their ideal and tailored financial education plan based on the goals they have selected
- Employees can go through each course to get actionable money insights tailored to their needs
- At the end of each program, employees are prompted to take a quick test and can track how their financial fitness scores are improving with each course.
LEARN – an effective way to build employee financial wellbeing
- Provides actionable insights to achieving financial fitness: We offer you several practical steps to help you meet your financial goals.
- Straightforward and easy to understand: Skip the financial jargon and gain the right knowledge in the simplest terms.
- Tailored to you, no matter your financial stage in life: Whether you’re a financial expert or a money newbie, you’ll get what you need to take action and unlock your next level.
N.B: To access LEARN, you must first be an Earnipay user. This means your employer has signed up on our platform, added you as an employee, and you have registered as a user either on the mobile app or the web app.
Not yet on Earnipay? Refer your employer to start enjoying flexible salary access and access to LEARN today.